DeMoN LaG wrote:

> Jason Johnston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED], on 31 Jan 2002:
>
> > Not able to cut it, eh?  Take a peek at
> > http://www.bosrup.com/web/overlib/ No problem whatsoever.  Just
> > uses a newer version of the same script that actually complies with
> > W3C standards. http://tc.aivia.net uses a similar but dumbed-down
> > script about 1KB in size.
> >

> He's never going to go to that link.  And if he does accidently click
> it, then the reason is that script was written by the AOL/Maozilla
> Politburo and the followers of Stalin in an attempt to take over the
> internet in the name of communism, or similar.  It does seem like a cool
> script though, I think I may put it to use.  Thanks for the link!
>
> --
> ICQ: N/A (temporarily)
> AIM: FlyersR1 9
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> _ = m
 Oh! since its javascript if you have Javascript turned off it won't
work  will it?
Phillip M. Jones, CET      |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street         |Who's Who. PHONE:276-632-5045, FAX:276-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809 |[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/america/default.htm>
<http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/message/default.htm>