Chris, that is where I come in.  I have a project that I'd like to start
after mozilla's 1.0 codebase is API fixed.. to then create a new bugzill
a tool.. that will help this problem.  I need to learn the programming
of the XUL & XML, and probably how all the XPCOM & XPAPPS, Tools &
Widgets stuff work.. which hopefully done right, would allow this vision
I have to come to fruitation.  It will greatly easy bugzilla's problem.
  I would need to write specs first too.  It only exists as a project
idea on paper.  My current time is taken to help mozilla get to the 1.0
status.. and to download/test as many nightlies as I can for my w2k box.
  I used to work for a development company where I did a lot of beta
testing and I have a degree in CIS.  Right now I have a physically
intensive labor job which pays really good, yet really wears me down..
and cuts down my time to actually learn more about mozilla.  But I am
looking for better.. testing code is by far easier than actually writing
it and fixing it without codebase knowledge.  One area I think that
would be helpful, is a download file that mozilla compiles to get
everything working on a certain platform, then just telling us to
download this problem, write this here.. etc, just shy of distribution
of pay-software programs.  I just dont have to time to get a machine up
and running just so I can spend forever trying to figure out how to get
it compile.

-dman84