DeMoN LaG wrote:

> Actually it's a complete lie by JTK.  He quoted a website that showed
> Mozilla had .75% market share.  Last I checked, that same site shows
> 3.0% market share.

What I'd like to see is a recent Google zeitgeist: last one didn't even
mention Mozilla (and neither NS 6.x) and I think Google is a pretty
democratic site (in the sense that almost everybody use it nowadays).

I don't anything will change soon, at least until the next, major NS
release.

Andrea
--
Andrea Monni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   "It is our choices, Harry, that
Y! IM: andreamonni                      show what we truly are, far