Actually the dept of defense created what we know as the internet, in
the 60's.

Up to the advent of 2400baud modems about 90'  Mostly the Government and
and College and Universities, used the internet exclusively.

Netscape was started in about 92/93'.

Jonas Jørgensen wrote:

> Bob Lathe wrote:
> > I have used Netscape for 15 years.
>
> Uhm... the World Wide Web didn't even exist 15 years ago!
>
> > My problem is that it will not auto connect to the server. In other
> > words when I open netscape it does not even try to dial up???? However
> > it does with Explorer even though Netscape is the default!! Is this a BG
> > special???
>
> See the thread "Dial Up" from two days ago in
> netscape.public.mozilla.browser.
>
> --
> Hvis svaret er Anders Fogh så er spørgsmålet dumt.

Phillip M. Jones, CET      |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street         |Who's Who. PHONE:276-632-5045, FAX:276-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809 |[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/america/default.htm>
<http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/message/default.htm>