Bundy wrote:

> "Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > Your correct about the WWW. But I was commenting the Comment about the
> > "internet" hasn't existed that long. So depending upon what we were
> > answering Your right and I am too. My first, experience with web pages
> > was with Netscape Naviagtor 3.0.1a. And I have used every version of
> > netscape Navigator/Communicator up to and including 4.7.9.
>
> You still a newbie then?? lol... just kidding
>
> I used the original Mosiac, Netscape 1, then Netscape 2 (remember Netscape
> Gold? and having to PAY for it?), then Netscape 3.x... then something
> happened. Microsoft started to make browsers, bad ones at first, then better
> ones and would give out for free, forcing Netscape to give theirs away for
> free also. Over time, MS extorted software and PC makers into not putting
> Netscape on their computers and forcing them to use IE has their default.
>
> The rest is history.....
>
> --Kyle

I remember buying and using, Netscape 3.01, 3.0.1,, 3.0.4, 3.0.4a Gold.

We didn't have an ISP of any type in our area, before Netscape 3.0.1. My
ISP at the time installed a trial version of 3.0.1 I had to purchase it
and was hooked every since.

Phillip M. Jones, CET      |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street         |Who's Who. PHONE:276-632-5045, FAX:276-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809 |[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/america/default.htm>
<http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/message/default.htm>