Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T. wrote:

> Now i am talking about email/News not Web Browser. The web browser is
> not what impresses me. One web browser is as good as the next. The only
> web Browsing I do is to dowload software updates a Text based web
> browser  could do that.

And I will have to say that I completely agree with this. It does appear
that the email/news component has long received far less attention than
the browser. And sadly, many regressions have appeared in mail/news
since 0.9.6, and few have been fixed.

Mind you, I still use it everyday, so obviously I am not too turned off.
But, the main reason I switched from NS to Mozilla, was the ability to
handle multiple accounts. Though I will admit that once I discovered
Mozilla could block popups, I never even thought about going back to NS.