David Tenser wrote:

>> Do yourself a favor: Don't listen to JTK. He is always whining about how
>> Mozilla sucks, and whenever something he has complained about gets
>> fixed, he takes the credit for it. He also seems to believe that Mozilla
>> is part of a secret conspiracy between AOL, China and Stalin.
>
> Everybody keeps saying that... I don't like to judge people based on
> other people's statements.

Me neither. Try looking at his previous posts in this group, then judge
him based on that.

> I'm trying to be as active as I can in the project. Unfortunately, my C
> programming knowledge is very poor, so I can't help with the coding.

Only Mozilla's core is written in C++. Most of the front-end is done in
JavaScript, so you should be able to help with the coding if you want.
See http://mozilla.org/hacking/patch-maker/

--
Hvis svaret er Anders Fogh så er spørgsmålet dumt.