Stan Lee wrote:
> Holger Metzger wrote:
>
>> Skylark wrote:
>>

>>> my download manager cannot seem to jump in and take the download with
>>> Mozilla.  even when I try and hold the Control and Alt buttons.  how do
>>> I get My getright to work with Mozilla 098 32 bit.  thanks.
>>>

>> Try a different Downloader program, for example
>> <http://www.stardownloader.com>, it comes with a plugin for Mozilla
>> browsers:  <http://www.stardownloader.com/plugins/ndplugin.zip>
>>

> getright has a plugin also
>
> GetRight has a Plug-In for the Opera, Netscape 6, and Mozilla web
> browsers. This allows some of the same "Click Monitoring" to make using
> GetRight to download as easy as clicking within your web browser.
>
> see http://www.getright.com/opera.html

Stan,  thanks alot I got the getright plugin and installed easy.  Can I
ask everybody another question please.  When I use the Mozilla 098
browser to goto www.radio.netscape.com , I get the radio display, but
not getting any sound.  1st, is it even possible to do this, and 2nd if
it is possible than how to do it.  I thought at first, this was
something to do with the real player plugin, but still no go.  thanks.