Have you checked out the freenetproject.org

It's a peer to peer version of the web.  Every computer has (by default)
a 200Mb cache.  The more you browse, the closer the files get to your
computer and the faster it gets.  If a file is requested a lot, it
becomes better distrubuted throughout the net.  If it's never requested,
it will eventually dissapear from everyones cache.

It's still in beta (0.4 I believe) and it's pretty slow at first - at
least it was here, but that's probably because I didn't open port 8888.
  But I hear that after about 2 hours of browsing it really picks up.

Everything is encrypted along the way so you cannot tell what is in your
cache.  There could be pr0n and there could be pictures of pokemon,
you'll just never know.