Hmm... I read all postings and arguments... quite interesting, what
you're all saying. I haven't made up my mind yet. You know why? Because
there was no posting from a single woman. And even if there would be
one, it can't be representing...

On the one hand, it's offensive. On the other hand, it can be "nice".
I'm from germany and here TV shows "offensive" commercials after 12 p.m.
or so. But I've never heard one saying, she never watches TV after 12
because of these commercials. More often men don't like to watch TV
after 12 because of these commercials...

Not a statement, just a fact...

thx
    Graphity