Robert Davies wrote:
> Hey, I'm disappointed that our spammer friend hasn't returned in the
> last 24 hours advertising his great porn sites.  NOT.
> Any one noticed that there is no spam from him today?

Returning to the original message, I have one question.  The ubiquitous
4play spams inform us that they are not spam because the newsgroup email
address registered to receive the emails.  Assuming (probably naively)
that somehow someone entered the newsgroup on this list, has anyone
tried following the link to unsusbscribe? Or is that just asking for
trouble?  I, in my NIMBY glory, have not ventured to try that link from
my computer.  Just curious.