Am 27.02.2002 01:17 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>Hello,
>
>With mozilla 0.9.8 (Linux) I find that I can't change my bookmarks anymore
>within mozilla.
>
>While a session is running I can add new bookmarks, change properties etc.
>but when I quit and restart mozilla I find that all of my changes have
>been lost.
>
>Is this a known bug?
>Are there any workrounds at all?
>
>Thanks.

Hello,

that doesn't look like a bug but like a problem with permissions on the
bookmark file. You have to set sufficent file permissions for the user
on the bookmark file in your mozilla profile directory otherwise the
file cannot be changed when shutting down mozilla. This can happen when
copying the bookmark file e.g. from windows directly into your Linux
profile. Hope that helps.

Alex