Peemm wrote:

> Sorry, Jonas, but I have skimmed through all the postings, and even
> though I no longer believe in Phillip M. Jones' chivalry, I must say
> that he understands something you and your friend DeMoN LaG don't.
> Pornography is nothing you get "turned on by". Porn is a substitute for
> real life. You might as well use heroine. And the producers of porn
> don't care about your pleasure; they want to get money - YOUR money!
> This is the offensive part. You are dealing with a kind of robber here -
> not just a spammer.

You are missing my point. I wasn't debating whether porn is a good thing
or a bad thing, I was saying that I don't believe that anyone should be
allowed to tell someone else what they are to think about porn. If
person A likes porn and person B doesn't, I don't see why person B
should be allowed to prevent person A from viewing porn, nor do I see
why person A should be allowed to force person B to view porn.

Generally, I don't like the idea of some people telling others what they
should think or do -- I consider it oppressive. We should all be free to
think what we want, and we should all be equal so that noone gets to
control other people. I really don't understand what it is that makes
some people, such as yourself, be against things such as freedom and
equality.

Regarding heroin: There are thousands of people who's lives have been
completely ruined because of heroin. You can objectively say that
heroine destroys people. Only subjectively can you say the same about
pornography.

/Jonas