And it came to pass that Netscape Basher wrote:

> Jay Garcia typed:
>> On 03/09/2002 6:06 PM, Netscape Basher wrote:
>>

>>>And then they will claim only technical information is
>>>supposed to be posted there. Which is fair because on those
>>>groups, Netscape does provide the bandwidth.
>>>
>>>Netscape has nothing to do with running this newsgroup.
>>>

>> Again, you knoweth not of the FACTS !!!!!!!
>>
>> This server is a PRIVATE server located in Mountain View
>> Ca. and is owned by Netscape and administrated by a
>> Netscape manager (Markus). Things may have changed since I
>> last spoke with Markus but that's it as far as I know for
>> now.
>
> False.  All the bandwith used by me in this newsgroup is
> from Road Runner- Columbia,SC . You just happen to be using
> the secnews.netscape to access this group, but you can
> access through 100's of newsgroup servers, even google. If
> you would learn to read headers, you would figure this out.
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=netscape.public.mozilla.gen
> eral
>
> If secnews.netscape stopped carrying this group, only those
> who read it through secnews.netscape would be affected while
> everyone else would continue to receive this group. If you
> read the headers from me, you will not see any reference to
> a netscape *news server* at all. Jay this is about the
> fourth for fifth dishonest statement you have made. I am
> frankly getting sick and tired of it and it's people like
> you that ensure Netscape/Mozilla will continue to fail by
> giving out false information.

It's only dishonest if he knows it's wrong: YOU're being
fundamentally dishonest by failing to distinguish between
"mistaken" and "dishonest".

Jay made a mistake; you on the other hand have displayed an
appalling lack of integrity.

--
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(         Dionysian Reveler

I've learned that 99% of the time when something isn't working
in your
house, one of your kids did it

To reply: xjahnATyahooDOTcom