Hello,

I think mpt's comments were not well received because he phrased them
not in a straight-forward way, rather in a mocking "I know better than
you way."

Still, I have to admit that I was surprised at how angry Chris got.
(Speculation on my part: maybe this is not the first time he has
annoyed Chris, and this was the proverbial straw that broke the
camel's back.)

In any case Chucker: I think your comments are valuable to
Mozillazine, and I hope you don't leave because you were offended by
this post. In deinem Leben wirst du viele Leute finden, deren
Meinungen hart oder anders sind. Und manchmal haben solche Menchen
nicht so viel Geduld mehr. Aber, so ist das Leben!

Regards,

- Jayesh