jukola wrote:
> Parish wrote:
>> jukola wrote:

>>> How come Mozilla is the only programme asking for this detailed
>>> information? I have never been asked to send an error report while
>>> using Netscape or Explorer.
>>>

>> According to your UA string you are running XP. Do you know *exactly*
>> what Windows is sending to M$ when it runs it's equivalent of Talkback
>> after something has crashed? I guess though that you turn that off as
>> well, but your statement was "How come Mozilla is the only programme...."
>
> We are discussing internet browsers, not an OS.

So there's a difference between a browser sending personal information
back to it's HQ and an OS doing the same thing?

> You are right, it's off.

Thought so ;-)

--
"I would rather gnaw my leg off, pack the bleeding stump with salt,
  and run in a circle on broken glass than have to deal with any

Anti-spam e-mail address, change _AT_, sorry for the inconvenience