And it came to pass that Neil M. wrote:

> Travis Crump wrote:
>> Umm, you realize that this much text is roughly equivalent
>> to a hundred-page book?  Even so, unless you give an
>> example to back up your claims then this discussion is
>> pointless...
>
> I hear that moderating a slashdot.org article is quite
> slow.

I hear the moon is made of cheese.  But it means nothing without
documentation, and neither does your report without specific
examples.

I'm not denying there are problems; there ARE problems.  But if
you don't post the links, no one can look to see the specific
cause; sometimes it will be Mozilla, and sometimes it will be
problems with the server or the code on the page.  Without an
URL to go check out it is impossible to see which is the case in
any specific complaint.

--
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(         Dionysian Reveler