Christopher Jahn wrote:
> I'm not denying there are problems; there ARE problems.  But if
> you don't post the links, no one can look to see the specific
> cause; sometimes it will be Mozilla, and sometimes it will be
> problems with the server or the code on the page.  Without an
> URL to go check out it is impossible to see which is the case in
> any specific complaint.

   Correct. But don't expect me creating publicly available publishing
site with such functionality. For about year there are rumours Gecko2
will replace current one once Mozilla 1.0 is shipped so I simply don't
border with these things. Forms controls piss off far much people than
this one case so I can live with it. Maybe it will work some day. (BTW -
what is more important for me 1.0 will ship with uncomplete
implementation of XBL and we all will have to live with it until 2.0...)

     Jirka

   PS: Maybe I can try to create one HTML file simulating such
functionality. Hmm... I'll take a look at it.