I am looking for a way to get Mozilla to run (on win32) in a FULL screen
mode, I mean, totally full screen w/o the top header bar for the window.

I am prepared to hack away at the code if need be, but if someone could at
least point me in the right direction that would be appreciated.

Another hack, I want to set the browser such that when a site times out,
instead of giving a server not found error, that it will simply try again
(perhaps after a small delay)

Explanation:
Basically, we have Flat panel monitors hung on walls at our organization
acting as displays. They run on a series of php generated websites (using
meta-refresh we cycle through about 3 pages).  The current solution uses IE
which allows me to get them to the full screen mode that I need. However, if
our webserver goes down at all, or network traffic gets bogged down. Then we
get stuck on an error page, which requires manual intervention. This is not
a good solution for a dozen or so of these display spread out around a large
campus (plus some units don't have keyboards attached or are mounted out of
the way)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-John