> I am looking for a way to get Mozilla to run (on win32) in a FULL screen
> mode, I mean, totally full screen w/o the top header bar for the window.
>
> I am prepared to hack away at the code if need be, but if someone could at
> least point me in the right direction that would be appreciated.

Hi,

The latest milestone no longer has the title bar in full screen mode. It
does
have a full screen toolbar but that can be hidden as well. If you are using
0.9.8 then I suggest you try 0.9.9.

If you want to hack at it, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] He is in
charge of the code for full screen mode and he will be happy to have more
people helping out.

Bamm