i have written two bugs, a some commets in other bugs,  all about the Design
of the user interface...

They has told me this:
"please stop wasting our time"

  even when i have taken the time to  review the options in the menus for
suggest a reorder of them; and  build/draw some screenshots about a toolbar
builder for shut up to all those kids who wants a toolbar able to be
customizated.

well, since they told me that, i erased latimoz from the server and i ve
dedicated to try make them see that all their work, of five years, could go
to the trash(forever) if they doesnt allow me to show where is the
error(even when i believe i already did it) and the way to follow.

All i know right now, i am going to laugh if mozilla 1.0 is what i think is
going to be. An evil laugh by the way...

BLACKBOX.