> > 2. Shockwave doesn't appear to work (yet)
>
> Did you install the plugin?

Yeah, I tried to, and it appeared to install, but then I went back to the
same page and still got the "you need to download a plug-in" deal.

> > 3. Sometimes when setting preferences to Autocomplete addresses as you
> > type them you hit the OK button but nothing happens
>
> ??

I mean, I am in Preferences, Navigator, Smart Browsing, Location Bar
Autocomplete, Advanced, and then I check the box for "Autocomplete best
match as you type". Then I click "Ok" and nothing happens. Nothing. The
window does not close, nothing happens.

> > 5. Google Toolbar does not work
>
> Ask Google for a toolbar for Mozilla.

As I heard from someone else there is apparently a 3rd party Google Toolbar
tool, which I installed but have yet to test. It *looks* ok, other than the
fact that the word "Google" ovelaps on the left (hard to describe)

> > 6. Password Manager prompts for password at really odd and annoying
> > times
>
> ???

What I mean is that for some annoying reason, I'll be in my Yahoo mail, and
click 'reply' and voila! All of a sudden there's the annoying password
manager dialog. I like the feature, and I think its cool, it just prompts me
at wierd times when I don't think it should.

> > 7. Form Manager data should be accessable only after entering password
>
> Isn't that covered by Master Password?

Ok so someone walks up to my pc, sits down, and opens Mozilla. They proceed
to open Forms Manager, and they have access to my credit card information
and other sensitive stuff. Yes I know I could secure my PC, and all that
other jazz, but since I don't, and I don't see anyway to keep that info
hidden, I'll abstain from entering that information.

> > 8. When adding sidebar items you need to close and re-open the sidebar
> > before you see it
>
> Never tested. How often do you add a sidebar?
>
> > 9. When applying new themes you have to close/re-open Mozilla before
> > you see it
>
> How often do you change the theme? how do you change the theme in IE?

Admittedly not major issues. The mere fact that the feature exists is nice,
it would just be nice if it worked the way it was supposed to.

> > 10. Why is the Print button to the right of the address field?
>
> It's also there in IE.

ummm... not in my IE. I can put my address bar anywhere I please, and the
Print button doesn't necessarily have to go to the right.

> > 11. Find seems to work sporadically, not always finding the string I
> > am looking for
>
> Maybe the string is not at your page? Works fine here.

As I said, I can be *looking* at the word, and search for it and have it not
find it.

> > 12. The presence/absence of a vertical scroll bar alters placement of
> > items centered on a webpage, IE does not.
>
> You mean it cuts the page about the pixels of the scrollbar? And the
> content is hidden under the bar?

Yes.