> > 1. Doesn't work with the menu on www.wizards.com
>
> The page uses broken JavaScript sniffing to determine how to control the
> menus.  If you have the desire/time, file an Evangelism bug at
> http://bugzilla.mozilla.org

I was fairly sure the problem lay in shoddy coding on the wizards.com
website, but either way it annoys me that I have to use IE to use that menu.

> > 6. Password Manager prompts for password at really odd and annoying
> > times
>
> Need more data on this one.  Password Manager seems to fire onLoad in
> Web pages.  So if you start one page loading then move to another tab or
> window, you might see the manager pop up unexpectedly.  It can also
> happen if you have Mail/News loaded and it checks for new messages the
> first time.

Sometimes I am simply logged into my Yahoo mail account, click 'reply' and
BOOM theres the Password Manager dialog prompting me for a password. I tried
talking my wife into using Mozilla, but due to the frequent PM dialogs
popping up she just got irritated and went back to IE.

> > 9. When applying new themes you have to close/re-open Mozilla before
> > you see it
>
> I thought that had been (mostly) fixed.  Oh well, I've been wrong before.

Well it happened to me several times in 0.9.9

> > 11. Find seems to work sporadically, not always finding the string I
> > am looking for
>
> There's a bug in Mozilla where if you click in the page content,
> searches only go from that point forward.  I don't remember if it's been
> fixed or not, and I'm too lazy to look it up.  Try clicking at the very
> top of the page before you search and see if that helps.

That seems to be the case.

> > 12. The presence/absence of a vertical scroll bar alters placement of
> > items centered on a webpage, IE does not.
>
> Well, yeah.  When the scroll bar appears, the display area gets smaller
> by [x] pixels.  Therefore, to stay centered the content must shift [x/2]
> pixels to the left.  Since IE always shows the scrollbar whether you
> need it or not, you don't see this in IE.

That is the case. It may be working as intended, but its annoying to see a
page I designed shift left/right depending on if there is a scrollbar or
not. Not a major issue, but its irritating none-the-less.