> I encourage everyone who love mozilla to send good letters to his
 > ISP, with good documentation of his acts.
 >
 > Once again, for the record, here is the contact information of his ISP,
 > as revealed by whois;
 >
 >     UUNET Technologies, Inc.
 >     3060 Williams Drive, Suite 601
 >     Fairfax, va 22031
 >     US
 >
 >     UUNET, Technical Support  (OA12-ARIN)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 >     (800) 900-0241

Good plan.

Does anyone have the troll's IP address and a time at which it (does a
troll have gender?) was logged on to aid the ISP in identifying the
miscreant?  It was posted on this group before, but I have long since
expunged it, and I think it would be good to have all info in one
place.

Thanks.

--
Chris