Stuart Ballard wrote:

>I don't know whether this will affect your views, but did you notice
>that under this policy, the "small, hand-picked group of people" would
>almost certainly include yourself?

Yes, I am aware of that. Actually, Mitch said something like that I
"would certainly be part of such a group" in an earlier post. All I
wrote here is written under the assumption that I will be part of the
(larger) security group.

I am very glad about that, as I really need that info, but that's also
why I see it as something like "stating the necessarity". But the
proposal doesn't even allow me do to everything I need to do for Beonex.

Much less does the proposal do what I think is the right thing in general.