Hi!

At the beginning - thank you for reply, that is what I was looking for.
What I exactly need is to grant full privileges to one domain - my domain
with my scripts which I guarantee to my customers will not do anything more
than they are supposed to. I know, that solution is still far from secure in
case someone would spoof somehow my domain, but for my purpose I think it is
acceptable danger ;)
Anyway, I was thinking if this pref("...") stuff wouldn't do what I need,
unfortunately when I add the last of the lines (*.granted), the browser does
not start properly (tested on two recent source snapshots).
So I went back to modifying source code. In CheckPropertyAccessImpl
function - is there an easy way to extract the base url of the script
requesting access to properties? So I could just explicitly compare it with
my domain name.
It is probably not to hard to find it out, but as I didn't have much time
recently to delve into source, if you just know exactly how to do that I'd
be very obliged :-)

Regards
Hocus