Nick wrote:
My PC Setup:
- Win2K Server SP4 w/ Certificates Authority enabled
-Netscape 7.1

When run locally as a Chrome app:
I have already tested a drag drop XUL app from the Netscape Chrome dir
and it works fine. (See code below)

When run remotely:
-I am now running it from a secure server, i.e. https://, so it is
signed.
-The certificates from the site are valid and were accepted so the
site is trusted. I have verified this in the preferences under "Manage
Certificates"
-I'm prompted from my XUL app to enable enhanced privileges for
UniversalXPConnect.
-I say "yes" to the prompt and check it as well so as not to be asked
again.
-I try dragging a widget and I get the famous security error "Error:
uncaught exception:      Permission denied to get property
UnnamedClass.classes"

<...>

Shouldn't that give a line number? It'd be way easier to follow your problem if we knew where.

Axel