Well that error message doesn't give a line number, but I can tell you
that it occurs as soon the event ondraggesture of any of the buttons
in the dragdrop.xul. That error message though is a security issue.
I've read about it on XULPlanet.com see
http://xulplanet.com/tutorials/xulqa/q_pdenyucc.html. I know for sure
that it's a security issue.

I know that's not much to give you to go on. As I mentioned before,
the dragdrop.xul works fine when it's a chrome app. It's only when
it's run remotely.

I'm only testing an app right now, but I wasn't running it as a chrome
before because it has an applet and I was getting java errors about a
malformed url due to chrome:// . After some reading I found out that
all I need to do is put the applet in HTML into an iframe in the XUL
file. Now everything is running fine in the chrome for  testing
purposes, but eventually once it's deployed it will have to run
remotely so security is still a problem.

Thanks for any help,
Nick