Tyler Close wrote:
Wandering through the about:config page, I made the following settings:

browser.urlbar.matchOnlyTyped           true
browser.fixup.alternate.enabled         false
keyword.enabled                         false

Will Firefox now only recognize absolute URLs and my chosen keywords?

When I said "you can turn it off", I should have been more precise. I meant "I am pretty certain you can turn it off, because enough people kicked up a fuss about it in the past. However, I'm not aware of the exact mechanism for doing so."

Gerv