Duane wrote:
> Ram A M wrote:
>
> > I have SSL2 disabled and AFAIK it has not limited my access to
sites in
> > a long time. Perhaps it is time to retire SSL2 in the default
config.

> I have had problems with one domain registrar using it...

Yep me too, it seems netsol still requires SSL2. I wonder how many
sites that require SSL2 do so because they are misconfigured
accidentally. Anyone know a good reason to support only SSL2 in cases
where SSL3 or TLS support is available in the same server (perhaps some
old SSL enabled load balancers)?

A quick peak reveals that netsol uses Netscape Enterprise 6.x which
supports SSL3.

I also checked and the AOL site mentioned in an earlier thread and it
uses IIS6 which seems to support SSL3 or TLS when run at
https:/www.microsoft.com .

Both these sites could turn on SSL3/TLS if they wanted to. Anyone know
of a non-small site that operates SSL2 using a server that can't do
SSL3?