Robert Hegemann schrieb am Mon, 07 Feb 2000:
> Takehiro schrieb:
> > Maybe that is my faults (because this two days, CVS changes are mainly
> > done by me), but on my linux box, it is not happen... ? and "make test"
> > has no problem too.
>
> Except the GTK sections I did not have problems with Takehiro's
> modifications. (It seems Takehiro does not like the frame analyzer ;)
> I noticed that VBRs are getting smaller with his latest changes,
> but no crash so far.

OK, I see it now!

The problem is: gf.VBR_max_bitrate doesn't get initialized, it's 0!

And the result is, that frameBits doesn't get calculated.

  for( info->bitrate_index = 1;
       info->bitrate_index <= gf.VBR_max_bitrate;
       info->bitrate_index++    ) {
    getframebits (info, &bitsPerFrame, &mean_bits);
    if (info->bitrate_index == gf.VBR_min_bitrate) {
      /* always use at least this many bits per granule per channel */
      /* unless we detect analog silence, see below */
      min_mean_bits=mean_bits/gf.stereo;
    }
    frameBits[info->bitrate_index]=
      ResvFrameBegin (fr_ps, l3_side, mean_bits, bitsPerFrame);
  }

Robert