Hi Takehiro!

Takehiro Tominaga schrieb am Don, 27 Jul 2000:
> Hi, all
> I fixed this bug and committed to the CVS.
> pls check out.
> ---
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] // may the source be with you!
>

> >> This matter has already been told to Takehiro, and he said
> >> he will commit a new code later.
> >> This is an information.
>       :
> >> Under some conditions, you will see some frames have -1 as
> >> the value of region0_count or region1_count.
> >> These values are invalid obviously.

Now I get assertion failures in bitstream.c

43 43 368 396
<893> 132 132 300 396
<434> 7 7 394 398
<869> 375 375 6 390
lame: bitstream.c:648: writeMainData: Assertion
`data_bits==gi->part2_3_length-gi->part2_length' failed.
<410> Aborted

It looks like the bit counting in bitstream.c and takehiro.c are out of sync
now. I'm afraid you cured only a sympton.

Btw, was the previous code in newmdct.c already the GOGO subband code?

Ciao Robert