| Odesílatel: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|
| On 27-Jul-2000 Jaroslav Lukesh wrote:
| > Above 192kbps is much better MPEG 1 or 2 Layer 2.
| I still haven't seen any documenation or listening tests which support
this.
| Anyone seen any references worth checking on?

Refferences no. But personal listening experience with proffesional
(hardware) equipment. I put package for cooledit (it works with cooledit
2000, confirmed by friend) from syntrillium at our corporate web at

        www.k-net.cz/!/lossaud.zip (564k)

Here are MP3 decoder, source, MP2 encoder and decoder, RealMedia plugin (is
better than G2) and script for dynamic pre-processing of compressed media
(not only for realaudio, MP3 is great too). All was few years ago at
syntrillium FTP, not available now.

Regards

             Jaroslav Lukesh