Hi
I will try to answer your questions:

>1. I want to know about "-k " key in preferences of LAME 3.85
>|  This is key to OFF all filters.... it`ll better with him or not?

You should not use this -k, because, with lower bitrates( that uses -k),
there is not enough bits to encode a frame, so filters encode high
frequencies ( mostly inaudible to our ears) more poorer, so then more bits
are available for lower frequencies(which are audible very good  for our
ears). Using -k will make an mp3 quality more poorer. With higher
frequencies there is enough bits for frames, so all frames are encoded
equaly.

>2. I want rip CD-music at 224 kbps - what a setting is bestest with it?
>|  (255-its so Big)   -h,  vbr-off, Stereo. Right ?

the best settings with LAME would be "Lame -b224 -h -mj".  I am not sure,
but how much I know joint stereo is better than stereo for lame.

>Above 192kbps is much better MPEG 1 or 2 Layer 2.

MPEG-1 layer 3 files are best suited when creating files for higher bitrates
(above 80 kbps). MPEG-2 files are best suited when creating files for lower
bitrates (such as 32-80 kbps). so for bitrates higher than 80kbps you shoul
use mpeg 1 layer 3.

>3. What a setting is the best with 192 Kbps (I want to make mp3 from
>| Compact
>| Cassettes).
>|  -f or -h ?  -k ?
>|
>|  Give me please yors opinions!

the best settings with lame at at 192 and other constant bitrate
settings(CBR) are (-h and -mj). in this case it would
be:"lame -b192 -h -mj". I am not 100% sure if at higher bitrates it is
better to use joint stereo or  stereo, because I use variable bitrate mode
(VBR), with which joint stereo (-mj) is better to use.

If you want good mp3 at good size use "lame -V 1 -b 128 -h -m j -q1".

Better check out www.r3mix.net for information on encoding, ripping,
settings and so on. Also don't forget to take newest lame beta versions at
http://www.chat.ru/~dkutsanov/~index.htm.