A noticed a number of different binaries for Windows for
version 3.85 of Lame.  The ones from Russia are different
then the ones from the MP3 org web site.

The trouble is when I use both at the same settings and
then compare the output, it is different.

Would someone please recommend 'the' place for the latest
Lame binaries for Windows?

Thanks,

Stan