> Zia Mazhar wrote:
>
 > Real has released a Jukebox that encodes to MP3, too. But it uses the
codec of
> Xing and it is costlier than MMBJ. So, you better go for MMJB5. It will
give you
> better quality and I think it is easier to use.

MMJB5 uses 'simplified' version of FIIS, it also sounds nice.  However,
different from FIIS with MP3 Producer, it can't produce mp3 as good as LAME.
Furthermore, the decoder is not good enough for my standard.

To people who are specially interested in LAME, I'd recommend EAC, CDex and
CD2WAV32(This soft is not so famous but indeed, is one of the best ripper.
It also can be used with LAME binary and accept the command lines.
http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~elfin/index_e.html).

However, To the majority, I recommend
MJB5(http://www.musicex.com/mediajukebox/).  This program can use GOGO.dll,
LAME.dll and Vorbis.dll.  As it can use ANY Winamp plug-in, it can also use
shibath plug-in(http://www.geocities.co.jp/Technopolis/9674/in_mpg123.html).
You can get an all-in-one soft with LAME.dll and shibath mpg123 decoder for
free...WOW.  Furthermore, it also have a nice music library.  If you hate
skins, you can 'disable' it.  If you want something more, just got to the
interact page and ask for what you want in the wishlist.

Keeshond