Mathew Hendry schrieb am Don, 28 Sep 2000:
> > From: Mathew Hendry
> >
> > <varargs.h> is pre-ANSI and non-standard - use <stdarg.h> for
> > the standard stuff. Should be
> >
> >   va_start(ap)
>
> Oops! I mean
>
>   va_start(ap, lastarg)
>
> where ap is your va_list and lastarg is the last non-variadic parameter.
>
> >   va_arg(ap, type)
>
> And not forgetting
>
>   va_end(ap)
>
> although on most systems it doesn't do much. Best to be compliant if
> possible, though...
>
> -- Mat.

        Seeing all those stuff and having printf in mind with all its
        affinity to trash the output, I'm getting more and more to the
        conclusion, the best way would be to have one function for
        every parameter to set. This way it will be easier to check
        for valid ranges etc.

        But Frank already pointed that out.

        Ciao Robert