Gabriel Bouvigne wrote:

>1 step forward for Lame, but 1 step backward for freedom:
>
>http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1005-200-8225543.html?tag=hot
>http://www.musichelponline.com/legal/

It's first CD in USA with this ?(cactus data shield protection) I'm
wondering. Here in europe (Czech Republick) it is normal. Many of new CD
has this protection. We can't play this CD on DVD players,cd player in
my car, etc...
It's ilegal because there is trademark Digital audio and this is not
digital audio (it's multisession CD). Real audio CD must be in standart
red book. But company like sony, bonton, emi, bmg don't folow standart.
Ou ou, world come to be crazy.
This protection can be skiped when man know how. But I want play my
original, expensive CD  in every player , but i can't.

--
Stanislav Ošmera
IT Systems, a. s.