That's pretty strong.  How about "I would not" or "You should not".
If that's too much typing an IMHO would suffice.

"no perceivable differences" implies a very subjective topic as there are no doubt
differences in what each of us is capable of percieving.

r3mix preset works for me, with my ears and my best equipment, but I have no doubt
that there are those who say they can tell the difference.  But in the end, if I am
archiving the music for ME, why would I care?

The latest messages I can find in the archive are from 2001.  So can you give me a
hint as to what you are on about?

--- "Jaroslav Lukesh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Do not use MP3 for archiving. See my latest mails in archive.

Chris