I have been enjoying the use of Lame with iTunes on OS X for quite some
time now.  A fantastic MP3 codec, I can't imagine my iPod without it.
I had previously been using v3.92 as compiled and available on
VersionTracker.com
After compiling 3.93 for my amusement I found why the VBR histogram
doesn't work in OS X.  It seems that it is reading the screen
boundaries incorrectly.  Whenever the <$> at the end of the bar goes
one character off the edge of the screen, the display will then proceed
to start scrolling during every screen update.  One line every second.
Of course I could use the -nohist switch, but the histogram is cool!
Any way this could be looked at, or a buffer of one character could be
set at the right edge of the histogram display in future builds to
address this OS X problem?
Thanks for any attention to this!
TC