Alexander Leidinger schreef:
> Victor van der Veen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I'm looking for a way to encode (and decode) parts of a wav-file in a
>> Ansi C program. I searched the Internet but I couldn't find any simple
>

> [...]
>
>> Is there anyone who can tell me where to start looking for examples for
>> this subject? I already have the source code of the lame encoding
>> project. lame.h does seem to be very usefull but it has a lot of
>> features which I probably don't need. And it does not have a short
>> example of how to implement the lame encoder.
>

> Have a look at the "API" file which comes with the source code.

Oeh, yeah. I found that one :-) It has some things in it which I needed.
Thanks for the help.
(I found out that I was actually looking for a decoding API for mp3's. I
can still use suggestions for that... But since this is a mp3 *encoding*
list, this might not be the place to be. Does a mp3 decoding list exist?
:-))

Victor,