Hi there!

Currently I am using the mpglib (MPG123vers???) sources from LAME 3.97 to run a
decoder on a high performance 32bit microcontroller.

I am getting the message "bitstream problem: resyncing..." very often. Is this
a problem of the mp3 file I am decoding or could this be an internal decoding
problem?

Is this a major malfuction or quite common during the decoding process?

What do this members of the structure mp3data_struct in mpglib.h mean:"ssize,
dsize, bsize, bsnum"?

In this structure: Does "framesize","fsizeold" represent the number of samples
within one mp3 frame (1152 for a Mp3 file, right?) or does it mean the length
of a frame in bytes?

Thanks!

Robert