From: Max Kellermann <m...@duempel.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 08:33:08 +0200
To: supp...@euphony-audio.com, cont...@euphony-audio.com,
webmas...@euphony-audio.com,
        postmas...@euphony-audio.com, j...@euphony-audio.com
Cc: mpd-devel@musicpd.org
Subject: Formal request for GPL source code of Eupony

Dead sir or madam,

I just downloaded from your website:

 http://euphonyimage-798b.kxcdn.com/euphony20171019.img.gz
 SHA256 d1b6d64887ad378e0bf7688d44b86159ccd4b3f34af1f4176e01c32166255a00

I hereby request the source code of all GPL and LGPL licensed binaries
contained therein.

Your image does not contain an offer to provide the source code.
Please note that this is required according to the terms of the GPLv2
section 3.

Note that failure to provide the full source code constitutes a
copyright violation.  Additionally, it will terminate your license
according to GPLv2 section 4, rendering your product illegal.

Regards,
Max Kellermann

----- End forwarded message -----