Max,

I have responded to your e-mails from the first one. I have not ignored them,
and I do take them very seriously. And I do sincerely apologize for any
non-compliance. As mentioned over and over, it is intended for the new software
to be complete by the end of the month. Once done all units will be updated and
will not contain anything related to MPD.

I would think that this is what you want. I think I have been totally honest
with you.

You are correct. I think it would be a mistake on both our parts to include
expensive lawyers. To date, I have ignored e-mails to my distributors as well
as various Facebook posts. E-mail addresses lifted from my Copyrighted website
as well as hacking into our server.

Max, we want nothing more than to settle this issue. It is a royal pain for
both of us. Again, I do apologize. Please accept it.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone