> The source code provided by Cary is another fake redacted source.
> The binary distributed by Cary contains an MQA decoder:

Expecting them to give us some MQA decoder source code, distributed
under a GPL license is completing ridiculous: it would cost them a lot
more in fines&litigation with MQA Ltd to do that than it would cost them
in fines&litigation to use MPD illegally like they've been doing.

So IIUC the above source is the result of changing their code so the MQA
decoder is running in an external process, so that, from now on (more
or less) they don't breach the GPL.

Obviously, it doesn't solve the harm done in the past, but you can't
expect it to be solve by providing the source code, it's just not
gonna happen.  Better negotiate a settlement or plan for a legal battle.
Personally, I think in the long run we'd be better off trying to make
them friends than enemies, so I'd go for a reasonable settlement (where
the expected ROI is much higher than for a legal battle).

        Stefan