On Oct 31, 6:18 pm, "Bill Hart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We are essentially waiting for you Michael. We'd like to start build
> testing, making an spkg, etc. I think the ball is in your court
> really.
>
> Bill.

Yeah, I know and I am sorry that there has been no progress on this
for the last five weeks. Ironically I really need to eMPIRe switch in
Sage for the SiCortex port, the 64 bit OSX and the native Windows
port, so I should be the one pushing hard for it. But after my long
stay at UW and SD 10 I ended up taking it easy, but now I am
(hopefully) back again. If you look at the Sage trac timeline over the
last couple weeks you can easily tell when I was doing something away
from work :)

Cheers,

Michael