You are right. I think it won't be in GMP 4.3. But there is nothing
stopping us putting it into eMPIRe.

We can test against the FLINT FFT to make sure it gives correct
results. That has already been done at various points as Paul and I
were in contact about the respective FFT's, but we can do it again for
ourselves.

Bill.