Bill Hart,

My employer has given me permission to spend some of my time working
on MPIR development.  I understand that you (and this group) are where
I should find possible projects to work on.  I would appreciate some
small
projects to start, so that I can learn about MPIR.  While I have only
basic
knowledge about multiple-precision arithmetic, I do know about GNU gcc
compilers
and debugging, C programming, web development, and have some
knowledge
of autoconf tools.

I must emphasize that I will only be able to work part-time on MPIR.
My employer
has first call on my time, and there may be periods when I go silent
for a few
days will working on something else.

Mariah Lenox