I think we should examine the feature flag in config.guess for
LAHF-SAHF. Here is an incomplete list of 64 bit Pentium 4's without
the feature:

Pentium 4 506 E0
Pentium 4 516 E0
Pentium 4 511 E0
Pentium 4 519K E0
Pentium 4 HT 521
Pentium 4 HT 531
Pentium 4 HT 541
Pentium 4 HT 551
Pentium 4 HT 561
Pentium 4 HT 571
Pentium 4 HT 3.2F
Pentium 4 HT 3.4F
Pentium 4 HT 3.6F
Pentium 4 HT 3.8F
Pentium 4 HT 517
Pentium 4 HT 524
All Family 15, Model 4, steppings N0, R0
Pentium 4 EE 3.73

Too messy to test for them all specially.

Can we add a directory called LAHF to core2 and have all nocona
processors use only core2 in the build whereas specifically core2
processors can use core2 and core2/lahf. It will be the simplest fix
for now until we can implement something more sophisticated.

Bill.