On Mar 15, 7:59 pm, Bill Hart <goodwillh...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I've updated NEWS, Authors an ChangeLog in trunk. Let me know if I
> missed anything. Is Jason the only new code contributor we need to
> acknowledge?

I notice from reading the MPIR home page that we don't support
Windows :-)

Its hard to know how best to list the Windows support - it is 64-bit
on AMD and Core2 systems with legacy support for 32-bits on Pentium
family processors.

Its probably more sensible to simply say "Support for buillding MPIR
using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 for use in both 32-bit and 64-bit
versions of Windows."